S.T.A.L.K. EDUCATION AND VIA AFRIKA PUBLISHERS AUTHORS
Via Afrika Education is a leading publisher of educational textbooks and related material for South Africa and southern African countries. With over sixty years of experience, the group is able to publish materials that meet the needs of learners from early childhood development up to Grade 12 and FET (vocational) Levels 2 to 4.
In order to meet the specific demands of each aspect of the diverse markets that Via Afrika Education serves, publishing takes place in five operationally independent businesses. These businesses share the common vision of being Africa’s leading publisher of learning and teaching support materials.
- Via Afrika Publishers produce books and educational materials for schools (all grades and subjects) and FET colleges in South Africa.
- Via Afrika Stimela produces materials for the adult education and training (AET) market.
- Via Afrika Smile produces educational games and apparatus as well as science, mathematics and technology kits for schools in southern Africa.
- Via Afrika Future produces digital learning materials and textbooks
- Via Afrika International manages and supports the Group’s educational publishing businesses in Botswana, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Via Afrika Education has met head-on the challenges presented by the transformation in education
in southern Africa, developing good quality, innovative learning and
teaching materials that are popular with educators and learners in
the classroom. The materials have proven success rates, and as a
result, Via Africa Education is able to add new titles to a